A blouse with delicate details
AMANDA is a loose-fitting buttoned blouse with a waistband that is either knotted or buttoned. Beautiful pleats that go from the shoulder to the waist enhance the large neckline. Its butterfly sleeves bring a joyful and classy touch. The waistband goes a few inches below the waist. The top can be worn with high-waisted trousers or skirts. The AMANDA top comes in two versions :
- View A : waistband with a knot
- View B : waistband with a button
Do you prefer basic sleeves ? You can attach the sleeves of the KIM top to AMANDA’s bodice !
PDF sewing pattern in A4/US LETTER and A0 format with fully illustrated instructions.
Également disponible en français
Sizes : EUR sizes : from 34 to 46 / US sizes : from 2 to 14 / UK sizes : from 6 to 18.
Difficulty : Intermediate
Fabric and materials for the AMANDA top
20 cm / 8’’ allowance is added to the fabric requirement calculation.
Suggested fabrics for the AMANDA top
Choose a fluid and drapey fabric like crepe or viscose. Avoid stiff fabric. The pleats require precision.
- Spring/summer : cotton, viscose fabric.
- Fall/Winter : lightweight wool fabric with long sleeves - You can attach the sleeves of the KIM top !
The sample is made of viscose crepe.
Materials for the AMANDA top
- View A : 4 buttons - 13 mm / 1/2’’ or 5 buttons for view B
Finished garment measurements
Measurements of the finished garment
Print-at-home PDF patterns
Our PDF patterns include :
- Full-size pattern pieces in A4, US letter and A0 format. Each size is in a different layer making the pattern clearer and more readable.
- A digital booklet with detailed instructions and illustrations
Seam allowances are included.
Each size is presented on a different layer, allowing you to select and print only your size·s.
- Format A4/US letter : View A : 22 pages / View B : 22 pages
- A0 Copy / shop format : 1 page