PEMA is a wrap dress for every day as well as grand occasions.
The dress has a semi-fitted bodice and a thin waistband. You can close / open the dress with a hook on the inside and a button on the outside. There are beautiful pleats at the shoulder and at the waist. The wrap bodice will beautifully enhance your neckline while the skirt will nicely cover up your legs.
The PEMA dress comes in two versions :
- View A : sleeveless.
- View B : puffy sleeves. There is an elastic band at the bottom of the sleeves.
A sew-along available on YouTube showing each technique !
The PEMA dress is both casual and elegant. You can wear it at the office, for a dinner with your friends. You can even wear it at a wedding with the appropriate fabric and a beautiful lace trim. In winter, you can wear the dress with boots or sneakers.
Sizes : EUR sizes : from 34 to 46 / US sizes : from 2 to 14 / UK sizes : from 6 to 18.
Difficulty : Intermediate
Fabric and materials for the PEMA dress
Suggested fabrics for the PEMA dress
Different fabric might suit depending on the effect you are looking for.
- Spring/Summer : cotton, linen, crepe, viscose
- Fall/Winter : lightweight wool
Ceremony dress (view A) : the fabric used is a heavy crepe satin
Black dress (view B) : the fabric used is a laced polyester
Materials for the PEMA dress
- 1 hook
- 1 button - 16 mm / 1/2’’
- View B : 2 cm / 3/4’’ wide elastic band
Finished garment measurements
Measurements of the finished garment
Print-at-home PDF patterns
Our PDF patterns include :
- Full size pattern pieces in A4, US letter, A3 and A0 format
- Detailed instructions to sew your garment + a YouTube video tutorial showing all the steps
Seam allowances are included.
Each size is in a different layer making the pattern clearer and readable.
- A4/US letter format : View A : 43 pages | View B : 47 pages
- A3 format : View A : 23 pages | View B : 25 pages
- A0 format : View A et B : 3 pages
A video tutorial, showing you all the steps to help you sew your garment The video is available anytime. You will find tons of tips that will be useful even for other sewing projects.